DinoKeys collects and stores the following user data:
- Information provided by the user during account creation, such as name, email address, and password.
- Usage data such as user activity, device information, IP address, and browser type, collected through Google Analytics.
- Communication data when users Contact Us through email or other channels.
DinoKeys uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and personalize our services.
- To understand user preferences, enhance user experience, and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with users regarding updates, announcements, and customer support queries.
Data Storage and Protection
DinoKeys takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard user data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We ensure data protection through:
- Encryption of sensitive data during transmission.
- Regular backups and secure storage of user data.
- Restricting access to user data to authorized personnel only.
- Implementing security measures to protect against breaches, including firewalls and secure servers.
As a user of DinoKeys, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of Correction: You are entitled to request correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data from our systems.
- Right to Object: You may object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
For any such requests or to exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this document.
DinoKeys is committed to ensuring the security of user data. While we implement measures to protect against unauthorized access and breaches, please note that no security system is entirely foolproof.
Third-Party Data Sharing
DinoKeys does not sell or share user data with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share user data under the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to court orders or subpoenas.
- With trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services (e.g., cloud storage providers).
- In the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, where user data may be transferred.